“Portico Designs exhibited for the first time this year and were so impressed that we have…
The stationery event of the year is a fantastic platform for meeting and getting your products in front of the leading stationery buyers from every retail sector. It’s where fashion meets function.
Whether you are a dedicated stationery company or have a limited stationery offer which you want to grow by meeting different buyers to the ones you normally deal with, this is the exhibition for you. You’ll be in great company.
Buyers like the Stationery Show because it is so focused and they can see more writing and paper products and brands from around the world than at any other UK exhibition, all in one place. Two thirds of exhibitors don’t exhibit at any other UK event.
“The Stationery show is a focused, intimate show that attracts great brands and great buyers. The central location and organisation of the two days make it a smooth, enjoyable date in the annual trade show calendar” Catherine Snell, UK senior account manager, NPW/Moleskine
Accessorize, Advantia, Aldi Stores, Amazon, Antalis, Anthropolgie, Argos, Asda, B&M Retails, Bluefish, Booker Group, British Library, British Museum, Bureau Direct, Colemans, Commerial, Costco, Cowling & Wilcox, Cult Pens, Egan Reid, English Heritage, Exertis Gem, Fenwick, Fortnum & Mason, Foyles, Freud Museum, Funky Pigeon, Harrods, Imperial College, Jarrold, JH Lorimer, John Lewis, John Smith & Son, Laura Ashley, London Graphic Centre, Makro, Moonpig, National Theatre, National History Museum, Nemo, Office Club, Office Friendly, OfficeTeam, Osbornes, OU Student Union, Paperchase, Pilotfish, Post Office, Queen Mary Student Union, Red Box, Royal Academy of Arts, Ryman, Sainsbury’s Scribbler, Selfridges, Spicers, Student Union, Superstat, Tesco, The Conran Shop, The National Trust, The Pen Shop, TK Maxx, Total Office, UCL, Urban Outfitters, VOW, Waterstones, WHSmith, Wilko….and many others.
“The exhibition was excellent – the location is fantastic, and I love that it’s all stationery in one place” Katy Golden, Category Manager, Stationery & Gifts, WHSmith Direct.
Click here to view 2016 video.
How to exhibit
If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2017 Manchester Stationery Show, simply fill out the form below and we will send you more details and a floorplan.
Exhibitors at the Manchester Stationery Show are supported by a comprehensive package of marketing support and a high profile programme of visitor promotion.
This includes social media, trade advertising, PR, direct mail, visitor invitations, the exhibition website, digital marketing and sponsorship of the Greats Gift Retailer Awards, National Calendar Awards and the Stationery Show New Product Awards.
Exhibitors receive free listings on the exhibition website and in the show preview and official catalogue, inclusion in press information, the show logo for use on their website, emails to send to customers and a PR and Marketing Guide.
PLUS the opportunity to include new products FREE in the news pages on the exhibition website and on the New Product Showcase at the exhibition, adding even more value to their participation.
Exhibiting made easy
It pays to exhibit and go all-inclusive at the Manchester Stationery Show.
It is easy and cost effective to exhibit with all-inclusive, ready-built stand packages provided to leave you with more time to concentrate on your customers.
The emphasis is on value for money and efficient use of your time. As a guide, the cost of a 6 square metre stand is £2,040 plus VAT and includes meeting table and chairs, lighting, nameboard, stand cleaning, security, porters to help move products to and from your stand and many marketing opportunities to raise your profile.
Bigger, and smaller, stands are available at a pro-rata rate.
The prestigious Stationery Awards are judged by a panel of leading independent and multiple retailers on the first day of the London Stationery Show – entry is open to all exhibitors at the exhibition.All entries are displayed on the New Product Showcase at the front of the exhibition which greets visitors on arrival.
The Awards are a fantastic opportunity to achieve extensive PR coverage during and after the show, and enhance your reputation with buyers and retailers, as well as your own staff.
This year’s judges are Lisa Rutherford, stationery buyer for John Lewis, Louisa Brenton, gift and stationery buyer for Bentalls, Fenwick Kingston, Lucy Edmonds, owner of Quill London, Abel Dos Santos, gifts and stationery buyer for Foyles, Jo Barber, owner of The Stationery & Gift Boutique and Suzanne Hack, procurement and category manager at London Graphic Centre.
For more information call 020 8462 0721.
What exhibitors say at the London Stationery Show….
- “Portico Designs exhibited for the first time this year and were so impressed that we have booked a stand double the size for 2016. We had a constant stream of visitors over the two days” Simon Harrison, managing director, Portico Designs
- “The right buyers were there, and they were there to buy stationery. We couldn’t believe how many valuable contacts we made, and the volume of orders we took” Sarah Watts, owner, Two Little Boys
- “The Stationery Show was great and we were really pleased we attended” Rachel Woolley, marketing manager, Staedtler (UK)
- “The Stationery Show was the best ever for us” “The feel of the show has improved hugely from a couple of years ago” Nick Parry, head of art & craft, ExaClair
- “What a fantastic show” Wendy Vickery, marketing manager, Pentel UK
- “It’s great to have a focused, well planned London based retail show for our growing and diverse industry. We had a great response” Stephen Fowler, retail sales manager, Castelli UK
- “Moving to a larger hall was a bold move which clearly paid off” Reuben Utudjian, director, Mustard
- “We received a fantastic response to our licensed stationery products and accessories, and will be exhibiting again next year” Sam Norman, stationery development manager, Pyramid International
- “The Stationery show is a focused, intimate show that attracts both great brands and also great buyers. The central location and organisation of the two days make it a smooth, enjoyable date in the annual trade show calendar” Catherine Snell, UK senior account manager, NPW/Moleskine